Baroque Trumpet Mouthpieces - B Serie
Sale Sold out
Regular price €105,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
The Baroque trumpet had its maximum splendor approximately between the 17th and 18th centuries.
Many important composers at this time wrote works for this instrument. Some of the most outstanding works that use the baroque trumpet are:
- Johann Sebastian Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 - This is an iconic work for Baroque trumpet and features one of the most famous solos for the instrument.
- Mass in B minor by Johann Sebastian Bach - This masterpiece contains sections for baroque trumpets that emphasize the solemnity and majesty of the music.
- Jean-Philippe Rameau's Dardanus Suite - This French dance suite includes a section for Baroque trumpets that adds a bright, triumphant tone.
- Concerto a Cinque in D Major by Tomaso Albinoni - This concerto features a baroque trumpet section that adds a sense of grandeur and emotion.
- Sonata for Trumpet and Strings by Arcangelo Corelli - It is a short but intense work that presents a dialogue between the trumpet and the string instruments.
- Works for trumpet by Georg Philipp Telemann - This German composer wrote many works for baroque trumpet, including sonatas and concertos.
These are just some of the more prominent works using the baroque trumpet in baroque music. The Baroque trumpet was also used in the music of other periods and styles, and can be found in works by composers such as Mozart and Haydn.